NOTICE: (Updated March 5, 2010)

Beginning December 19, 2009, Books 'N Border Collies will be posting but only intermittently while I pursue personal goals. I plan to share some reading I'm doing, but there will be no reviews. I will, however, be sharing my exploration of vegetarian cooking and the cookbooks and websites I use to educate myself. I hope you enjoy it!

Lezlie



Friday, February 29, 2008

My 2008 Reading Challenges

This is the list of all the Reading Challenges in which I am participating in 2008. Click the link to see my list of reading for that particular challenge and my current progress. Or click here to see them all at once! :-)


1% Well-Read Challenge **FINISHED**

100+ Book Challenge **FINISHED**

A-Z Reading Challenge (Abandoned)

Anything Agatha Challenge **FINISHED**

Bookmarks Magazine's "Best of 2007" (Abandoned)

Chunkster Challenge **FINISHED**

Decades Challenge **FINISHED**

Non-Fiction Five Challenge **FINISHED**

Pub Challenge **FINISHED**

Short Story Challenge **FINISHED**

Spring Reading Challenge **FINISHED**

TBR Challenge **FINISHED**

Triple 8 Challenge (Abandoned)

No comments: