NOTICE: (Updated March 5, 2010)

Beginning December 19, 2009, Books 'N Border Collies will be posting but only intermittently while I pursue personal goals. I plan to share some reading I'm doing, but there will be no reviews. I will, however, be sharing my exploration of vegetarian cooking and the cookbooks and websites I use to educate myself. I hope you enjoy it!

Lezlie



Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Agatha Christie Mystery Project



This reading project is pretty simple. Read all of Agatha Christie's mysteries. Not too tough, right? Ha. There are, I believe, over 90 books, so this should keep me busy for a while! The nice thing about Agatha Christie is the books are fun, quick, interesting, and a wonderful break from heavier reading. I will update this list as I read and link it to the main page. Just FYI -- the list I'm working from was obtained at the Official Online Home of Agatha Christie. Unfortunately, I don't think the List by Publication Date is available there anymore. Bummer. Thankfully, I printed it out a couple of years ago. As I read them, I will keep the listing in proper publication order according to the information I have. Also, I'm focusing on the ones that were published in the U.S.

I've read the books that are in bold. The ones for which I have written a review are linked.

Updated: December 26, 2008

1. The Mysterious Affair at Styles
2. The Secret Adversary
3. The Murder on the Links
4. The Man in the Brown Suit
5. Poirot Investigates
6. The Secret of Chimneys
7. The Murder of Roger Ackroyd
8. The Mystery of the Blue Train
9. The Seven Dials Mystery
10. Partners In Crime
11. The Mysterious Mr. Quin
12. The Murder at the Vicarage
13. The Sittaford Myster
14. Peril At End House
15. The Thirteen Problems
16. Lord Edgeware Dies
17. Murder On The Orient Express
18. Why Didn't They Ask Evans?
19. Parker Pyne Investigates
20. Three-Act Tragedy
21. Death In The Clouds
22. The A.B.C. Murders
23. Murder In Mesopotamia
24. Cards On The Table
25. Dumb Witness
26. Death On The Nile

27. One, Two, Buckle My Shoe
28. Evil Under The Sun
29. N or M?
30. The Body In The Library

31. The Moving Finger
32. Death Comes As The End
33. The Labors of Hercules
34. Crooked House
35. They Came To Baghdad

Have a good day!
Lezlie

4 comments:

Kara said...

I am reading the Agatha Christie books too!! Here is a site that I use to get her books in pub order.

http://www.iblist.com/author66.htm

Lezlie said...

Kara ~ They're fun books, aren't they? Thanks for the list! I'll have to check it out and see how it compares to the one I have.

Lezlie

Heather said...

I started this project too but haven't been back at it in awhile. I'm so easily distracted! I mean there is just so much to read!! LOL

Lezlie said...

Heather ~ I forget about it, then come back to it all the time. I read a bunch of them in a row here at the end of the year to finish the Anything Agatha Challenge, and I need a break again. :-)

Lezlie