NOTICE: (Updated March 5, 2010)

Beginning December 19, 2009, Books 'N Border Collies will be posting but only intermittently while I pursue personal goals. I plan to share some reading I'm doing, but there will be no reviews. I will, however, be sharing my exploration of vegetarian cooking and the cookbooks and websites I use to educate myself. I hope you enjoy it!

Lezlie



Wednesday, January 30, 2008

2008 Chunkster Challenge

OK. I'm in. I have a rational reason though! Stop snickering. I really do have a rational reason. This will not add any new books to my list. It will only give me another reason to read the bigger ones that are on there instead of only picking up the smaller ones for a quick finish. The rules are at least 4 books of a minimum of 450 pages. My choices are:

Completed: 3/4 as of August 13, 2008

The Borgia Bride -- Jeanne Kalogridis
The Courts of Love -- Jean Plaidy
Mistress of the Revolution -- Catherine Delors
The Queen's Lady -- Barbara Kyle

There. Now I have to read them! :-)

Keep warm everyone!
Lezlie

No comments: