NOTICE: (Updated March 5, 2010)

Beginning December 19, 2009, Books 'N Border Collies will be posting but only intermittently while I pursue personal goals. I plan to share some reading I'm doing, but there will be no reviews. I will, however, be sharing my exploration of vegetarian cooking and the cookbooks and websites I use to educate myself. I hope you enjoy it!

Lezlie



Friday, February 29, 2008

2008 Reading Challenges

This is my first year of blogosphere Reading Challenges, and what fun it has been! From this post you can access the list of the Challenges I have taken on, my personal reading lists for them and my progress. If you care to join in the craziness, follow the link to the list of Official Challenge Sites and jump right in!

My 2008 Reading Challenges

Official 2008 Reading Challenge Sites

Lezlie

2 comments:

Tasha said...

I have not read this, but I am watching the Masterpiece version of Tess of the d'Urbervilles, and I hope to read Hardy soon.

Lezlie said...

Charley ~ Tess will probably be one of the next ones of his I read. I also have Far From the Maddening Crowd, which I meant to read last year. How quickly they accumulate! :-)

Lezlie