NOTICE: (Updated March 5, 2010)

Beginning December 19, 2009, Books 'N Border Collies will be posting but only intermittently while I pursue personal goals. I plan to share some reading I'm doing, but there will be no reviews. I will, however, be sharing my exploration of vegetarian cooking and the cookbooks and websites I use to educate myself. I hope you enjoy it!

Lezlie



Friday, February 15, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins




1. Snowdrops are really pretty if I'm not outside in them. (Later: Wait! I just found out they were flowers. Oops. I thought the question was a about snowflakes. Sorry! However, the "really pretty" part still holds true.)
2. I'm going to write a book about books someday.
3. "From This Moment On" by Shania Twain is a song whose lyrics have meaning to me. I sang it for Peter at our wedding.
4. Just one sip and I get a nasty headache. Yup, I'm getting old. :-)
5. At home with Peter and our pets is where I'm happiest.
6. I believe that difficulty is a necessary part of life. How else would we learn?
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to agility class and then reading, tomorrow my plans include reading (finishing Frederick Douglass and making a big dent in Proust) and taking care of my sick hubby (he caught my nasty bronchitis/cold) and Sunday, I want to read some more! Of course, I'm sure Max & Skye have a few other plans for us. . . <:0)

I need to get moving on my reading if I'm going to read these 100+ books I've pledged to read in all these Challenges! I've got a 3 day weekend coming up here though. I should be able to make some headway.

Play along with Friday Fill-Ins here.

Have a good weekend, Everyone!
Lezlie

3 comments:

Janet said...

I've never heard that song before, but after reading the lyrics, I can see how it would be perfect for a wedding :-)

Thanks for playing and have fun this weekend!

Lezlie said...

Hi, Janet!

The song is beautiful and can still make me cry. You can see the video on You Tube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8qj2MzIlJw

non compos mentis said...

great fill-ins.. had fun reading them..... even i have written about snow flakes.But guess it applies for the flowers too...have a great week end...