NOTICE: (Updated March 5, 2010)

Beginning December 19, 2009, Books 'N Border Collies will be posting but only intermittently while I pursue personal goals. I plan to share some reading I'm doing, but there will be no reviews. I will, however, be sharing my exploration of vegetarian cooking and the cookbooks and websites I use to educate myself. I hope you enjoy it!

Lezlie



Monday, February 25, 2008

Anything Agatha Challenge



As I said on the Official Challenge site: Why not? The goal of this Challenge is to read 10 of anything by Agatha Christie: books, plays, short stories, whatever, in any combination. I'm already committed to 8 Agatha Christie books this year. What are two more? :-) Here are the ones I plan to read:

Completed: 10/10 as of Dec. 23, 2008 **FINISHED**

1. Cards on the Table
2. The Labors of Hercules
3. Dumb Witness
4. Death on the Nile
5. The Body In The Library
6. N or M?
7. One, Two, Buckle My Shoe
8. The Moving Finger
9. Evil Under The Sun
10. Crooked House

After I finish up Proust, this will be a fantastic treat! :-) You can also see my progress on my personal Agatha Christie Project here. This Challenge will be a good assist!
Lezlie

3 comments:

Joy said...

OH!!! Thanks for joining me. I can't wait to read the reviews of your choices!

I linked this post to Mister Linky. :)

Lezlie said...

Thanks, Joy! I was so excited for the Challenge that I hadn't even posted this yet when I signed up! :-)

Lezlie

Eva said...

I love Death on the Nile, even though I'm more of a Miss Marple than Poirot kind of girl. :) I'll look forward to reading all you reviews-I love Christie!