NOTICE: (Updated March 5, 2010)

Beginning December 19, 2009, Books 'N Border Collies will be posting but only intermittently while I pursue personal goals. I plan to share some reading I'm doing, but there will be no reviews. I will, however, be sharing my exploration of vegetarian cooking and the cookbooks and websites I use to educate myself. I hope you enjoy it!

Lezlie



Friday, February 8, 2008

Friday Fill-ins


More new fun! My answers are in italics:

1. I'm looking forward to getting rid of this yucky bronchitis.
2. Egypt is a place I always wanted to visit and haven't made it there yet.
3. I've fallen in love with blogging! (And Special Agent Dale Cooper from Twin Peaks.)
4. Six of one, and six of the other! (We're talking about donuts, right?) :-)
5. Addiction to books is a good thing.
6. The Serge Storms books by Tim Dorsey crack me up! (The newest one is Atomic Lobster)
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching my Wolves wreak revenge on the Celtics, tomorrow my plans include resting and reading and Sunday, I want to have a great time playing with Max and Skye at our first agility trial of the year!

You can play, too, at Friday Fill-Ins!
Lezlie

7 comments:

Janet said...

welcome to the Friday Fill-Ins! Your dogs are gorgeous; good luck in the agility trial! Love watching those.

Thanks for playing!

Mia said...

Blogging is a riot, enjoy.

Great filler, have a great weekend!!

Lezlie said...

Janet ~ Thanks! I'll tell the boys. They love being told how beautiful they are. Especially when it comes with ear scratches!

Miranda ~ Thanks, and you have a good weekend, also! Stay warm. I see it's supposed to be sub-zero where you are, too. Brrrrrr!

J.C. Montgomery said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
J.C. Montgomery said...

As with the others, I wish you luck! I love watching agility...especially the weave poles. I think that is where Border Collies shine. That and Fly Ball.

Thanks for the comment you left on my site. And I MUST get one of those shirts you mentioned!

Have great time!

Anonymous said...

Your dogs are beautiful! We have a labrador but if we get a 2nd dog, I'd love a border collie.
This is my first Friday Fill-In; am glad to have found you through it! You have some interesting reading here- I look forward to coming back!

Lezlie said...

J.C. ~ Thanks! Max is a Weavepole Monster. He pounds through them like a football player. They are an impressive obstacle to see any dog do. And I totally agree: Flyball is a blast to watch! I think you can find the t-shirt at www.signals.com. I can't remember for certain.

Bella Mocha ~ Thank you! Border Collies are a blast. They'll wear you out, but it's worth it! I'm so glad you came to visit. I'll endeavor to make it worth return trips! :-) I'll have to visit your site, too.

Lezlie