NOTICE: (Updated March 5, 2010)

Beginning December 19, 2009, Books 'N Border Collies will be posting but only intermittently while I pursue personal goals. I plan to share some reading I'm doing, but there will be no reviews. I will, however, be sharing my exploration of vegetarian cooking and the cookbooks and websites I use to educate myself. I hope you enjoy it!

Lezlie



Saturday, March 1, 2008

In Like A Lion. . .


Welcome to March! It's nearly spring!!!

I have to say I was quite ready for February to be over. I was sick the entire month, Peter got sick, our cat Jack got some weird lip infection and our whole household mourned the loss of Cleopatra. It was all I could do to keep the house from looking like it was taken over by a band of monkeys. Needless to say, I didn't get much done in the realm of literature. I hate when that happens.

Five. That was my total for February. And two of them were audiobooks!! If I'm going to get all my challenge books read this year, I'd better get moving. A new month, a breath of fresh air, and I'm all ready to get back to some serious reading. Well, if not serious reading, then at least lots of fun reading anyway! My goal is to finish and post my review for Swann's Way this weekend, then dig into some less time-consuming books for a while. And just think . . . By the time I do another monthly summary, it will be Spring! I can envision the iced tea on the patio now. . .

We're almost there. . .
Lezlie

No comments: