NOTICE: (Updated March 5, 2010)

Beginning December 19, 2009, Books 'N Border Collies will be posting but only intermittently while I pursue personal goals. I plan to share some reading I'm doing, but there will be no reviews. I will, however, be sharing my exploration of vegetarian cooking and the cookbooks and websites I use to educate myself. I hope you enjoy it!

Lezlie



Sunday, April 5, 2009

My New Favorite LOL Cat



Sick, I know. But admit it. You laughed, too. :-)

See more LOL Cats here.



12 comments:

Ana S. said...

lol, I did. Though seriously, that looks more like a LOLgargoyle :P

Lezlie said...

Nymeth ~ That's what I thought! :-) He is an odd looking kitteh. The expression on his face is just too funny!

Lezlie

joanna said...

I LOVED this one. The evil look in his eyes is great. :-)

Lezlie said...

Joanna ~ He almost looks like a puppet, doesn't he?

L.

Serena said...

OMG...hilarious.

Lezlie said...

Serena ~ Some of the people who write captions on that site a brilliant. I never fail to laugh when I look through the pics.

Lezlie

Jo-Jo said...

OMG...this one just kills me! Thanks for sharing it Lezlie.

Lezlie said...

Jo-Jo ~ I'm glad I'm not the only one with a questionable sense of humor. :-)

Lezlie

Ladytink_534 said...

The bad thing is my cat would look like that if it was bald. Ew, creepy!

Lezlie said...

Ladytink ~ We used to have Cleopatra shaved once a year because she hated being brushed. She looked a little like this, too. We called her Space Kitty. :-)

Lezlie

Terri B. said...

I've looked at this several times and I'm still laughing!

Lezlie said...

Terri ~ I know! It's so . . . Exorcist! :-)

Lezlie