NOTICE: (Updated March 5, 2010)

Beginning December 19, 2009, Books 'N Border Collies will be posting but only intermittently while I pursue personal goals. I plan to share some reading I'm doing, but there will be no reviews. I will, however, be sharing my exploration of vegetarian cooking and the cookbooks and websites I use to educate myself. I hope you enjoy it!

Lezlie



Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Cool Quotes Now Available Here!


It is taking me three days to read a 100 page book, but that's because I spent all my time getting my project organized. That was a project all in itself! Thank you to all of you who have been leaving such encouraging comments! You're making it even more exciting!

I don't have anything terribly enlightening to say at the moment, but I wanted to let subscribers know that I have added a "Daily Quotes for Lifelong Learners" widget to my sidebar that's pretty fun. Stop in and take a peek! Also, as I go along in my plans, I will be adding "Resources" links to various online tools and sites that I find useful in case anyone else is interested in investigating them.

Back to work for me! Happy reading, Everyone!



6 comments:

Lisa said...

I like your idea of putting a Resources Link for interesting learning sites. There are quite a few out there that I've run across. It would be nice to have them all in one place. Once you get going, I'll forward you any I know of that you don't already have.

Lezlie said...

Lisa ~ I will do that. Thanks so much!!

Lezlie

JoAnn said...

I love those quotes! I have a quote-of-the-day on my blog, but yours are really tuned to reading and learning. The resource links are a good idea, too.

Lezlie said...

JoAnn ~ I lucked out finding that widget. I've been looking for quotes just for personal inspiration and stumbled across it this morning. I'm going to get that Resources link started soon!

Lezlie

Ladytink_534 said...

Have fun!

Lezlie said...

Ladytink ~ Thanks! :-)

Lezlie