NOTICE: (Updated March 5, 2010)

Beginning December 19, 2009, Books 'N Border Collies will be posting but only intermittently while I pursue personal goals. I plan to share some reading I'm doing, but there will be no reviews. I will, however, be sharing my exploration of vegetarian cooking and the cookbooks and websites I use to educate myself. I hope you enjoy it!

Lezlie



Monday, June 16, 2008

Everything Happens For A Reason


Wow! Despite our bad luck this weekend at the trial, I have to thank our lucky stars! Remember the storm that I mentioned in my last post? A friend who was at the trial on Sunday said many people showed up to blown away and/or ruined tents and other equipment due to the high winds that came through. (I heard they were over 60 mph.) Because Peter was still not feeling like he could run Skye and I pulled Max from competition for being naughty, we had gone and packed up our tent and brought everything home early Saturday evening. Otherwise, we'd have a few hundred dollars worth of tent and kennels that could very well need replacing right now. Whew! Max still has to go to a few extra obedience lessons though. . . :-)

Lezlie

2 comments:

Teddy Rose said...

Boy, tthat was lucky. Do you think Max knew a storm was coming and misbehaved to try to tell you? This is Teddy trying to get Max off the hook. LOL!

Lezlie said...

Teddy Rose ~ I wondered about that myself. Animals know things we can only dream about! He's a good boy, and I never can stay mad at him long. :-)

Lezlie