NOTICE: (Updated March 5, 2010)

Beginning December 19, 2009, Books 'N Border Collies will be posting but only intermittently while I pursue personal goals. I plan to share some reading I'm doing, but there will be no reviews. I will, however, be sharing my exploration of vegetarian cooking and the cookbooks and websites I use to educate myself. I hope you enjoy it!

Lezlie



Friday, June 13, 2008

Big sigh. . .


The agility gods were rough with us today. No Q's at all. Oh, well. Some days are like that. On the upside, we have two more days to keep at it! :-) Needless to say, that meant no Snooker Q (Have I mentioned that I'm horrid at that game?), but both Peter and I missed qualifying in Jackpot by less than 2 seconds. Oh, so close! I have to wisk myself off to bed to get some sleep before tomorrow. We each have 4 runs, so I'll check back in after we get home and give you all the update.

Thank you for all the good luck wishes! We're keeping them with us and using them for two more days! Max and Skye send "woofs" out to everyone!

Lezlie

4 comments:

Teddy Rose said...

Oh too bad! I hope you all had fun anyway! Better luck tomorrow! Were bring Robbie to Doggie Days at the park tomorrow. Should be fun.

Lezlie said...

Thanks, Teddy Rose! We did have fun. It's a great sport to be involved in.

Have a blast at the park!
Lezlie

Anonymous said...

I read this post last...running late as usual. I am so sorry.

:(

Lezlie said...

Thanks, J. Kaye! We'll bounce back! :-)

Lezlie