NOTICE: (Updated March 5, 2010)

Beginning December 19, 2009, Books 'N Border Collies will be posting but only intermittently while I pursue personal goals. I plan to share some reading I'm doing, but there will be no reviews. I will, however, be sharing my exploration of vegetarian cooking and the cookbooks and websites I use to educate myself. I hope you enjoy it!

Lezlie



Tuesday, May 13, 2008

First Reading Challenge Ever . . . FINISHED!!


Hooray!! Despite my literary ADD, I was actually able to finish one of the billion reading challenges I entered! The Decades Reading Challenge was the first one I signed up for when I started my blog, and it is the first one I'm able to say I finished exactly as planned. My original posting and list of reading is here.

I'm so excited! Now on to the others, for there is no rest for the book-addicted. . . :-)

Lezlie

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL @ your ADD comment. :) I have that problem too!

Eva said...

Congrats!!

joanna said...

Congratulations Lezlie! It's a nice feeling isn't it? ;-)

Lezlie said...

J. Kaye, Eva & Joanna ~ Thanks! I'm having such a good time with everything!

L.

Teddy Rose said...

Congrats on finishing the challenge! Way to go!

Lezlie said...

Thanks, Teddy Rose!
L.