NOTICE: (Updated March 5, 2010)

Beginning December 19, 2009, Books 'N Border Collies will be posting but only intermittently while I pursue personal goals. I plan to share some reading I'm doing, but there will be no reviews. I will, however, be sharing my exploration of vegetarian cooking and the cookbooks and websites I use to educate myself. I hope you enjoy it!

Lezlie



Saturday, May 2, 2009

Off To Trial!



Max and I are off at o'dark thirty in the morning to our May agility trial! We'll be back later tonight to let you know how we did.

Have a great day, everyone!



9 comments:

zetor said...

Good luck!

Liiterate Housewife said...

Good luck! I hope you take some great pictures.

bermudaonion said...

I hope you have a great day!

Nan said...

I can't wait to hear about it, and hope there are pictures! though I don't know how you can do both :<)

Belle said...

Have a wonderful day!

I have an award for you here.

Ladytink_534 said...

Have fun Max!

The Book Resort said...

Hoping it was a fun time.

Darlene said...

Oooooh, I hope you had a good day! Can't wait to hear how Max did.

Lezlie said...

Thanks, Everyone! Max did awesome, and I'll be posting about it in just a couple minutes!

Lezlie