NOTICE: (Updated March 5, 2010)

Beginning December 19, 2009, Books 'N Border Collies will be posting but only intermittently while I pursue personal goals. I plan to share some reading I'm doing, but there will be no reviews. I will, however, be sharing my exploration of vegetarian cooking and the cookbooks and websites I use to educate myself. I hope you enjoy it!

Lezlie



Friday, May 29, 2009

LLP: June 2009 Monthly Plan



I'm opting for summer vacation! Sort of. :-) This month I will focus on my reading challenges, especially the Countdown Challenge and the TBR Challenge, other random reads that I've had waiting around on shelves at home, and requests that come into the library. I have some ideas fluttering around the edges of my subconscious regarding the "book about books" I keep blathering about writing, so I also want to spend some time seeing if I can mold them into anything concrete.

Beyond that, I make no plans or promises other than to dutifully report on all I discover. Happy reading, everyone!



Back to 2009 Second Quarter Goals
Back to 2009 General Concepts
Back to Lifetime Learning Project Personal Mission Statement

8 comments:

Jeane said...

Hi. I just gave you a blog award!. Come see.

Heather said...

This 'book about books' is sooooooo intriguing!

Lezlie said...

Thank you, Jeane!!

Heather ~ Thanks! I'm trying to come up with a unique angle that would appeal to people who simply love to read. The popularity of book blogs shows there is a lot of interest in hearing about books from people who are not professors or working for the industry, but are readers just like they are. If you have any suggestions for me, I'd love to hear them!

Lezlie

Kim L said...

Summer vacation, woo hoo! I want a real summer vacation with no work. More time for reading, right?

Lezlie said...

Kim ~ Absolutely! My husband is a college math professor and every year I am green with envy over his summer vacation.

Lezlie

Serena said...

books about books would be fun! I can't wait to see all these challenge books you will be reading.

Jane said...

Interesting ideas you have. I am looking forward to what you find. Happy Reading!

Lezlie said...

Serena ~ I hope so! It's that "unique angle" part I'm a little stuck on. :-)

Jaimie ~ Thank you!

Lezlie