NOTICE: (Updated March 5, 2010)

Beginning December 19, 2009, Books 'N Border Collies will be posting but only intermittently while I pursue personal goals. I plan to share some reading I'm doing, but there will be no reviews. I will, however, be sharing my exploration of vegetarian cooking and the cookbooks and websites I use to educate myself. I hope you enjoy it!

Lezlie



Friday, May 16, 2008

My First Blog Award!


J. Kaye at J. Kaye's Book Blog has awarded me her special 5-Star Rating Award!



Thanks so much, J. Kaye!! And thanks to all my other new friends who have made this such a fun endeavor! Here's to many years of reading together!!

Lezlie (who is grinning like an idiot) :-)

10 comments:

Terri B. said...

Congratulations on the award!

I see that you are reading After Dark by Haruki Murakami. Love his books. I've got After Dark laying around and really need to bump it up closer to the top of the stack.

Lezlie said...

Terri ~ Thanks! I barely had a chance to scratch the surface of After Dark last night, but I liked the writing a lot. I'm hoping to finish it all this weekend.

L.

zetor said...

That's great news Lezlie, well done!

Kristie said...

I won this award as well and it was my first one too! I am also grinning like an idiot!

Anonymous said...

It's cause your blog totally rocks!

Andi said...

And you toootally deserve it!

Lezlie said...

Thank you, everyone!
L.

Lezlie said...

Kristie ~ Congratulations! It's fun, isn't it? :-)

L.

Pabast said...

Congratulations. You have been doing an awesome job on your blog. Keep up the good work.

Lissa

Lezlie said...

Lissa ~ Thank you!