NOTICE: (Updated March 5, 2010)

Beginning December 19, 2009, Books 'N Border Collies will be posting but only intermittently while I pursue personal goals. I plan to share some reading I'm doing, but there will be no reviews. I will, however, be sharing my exploration of vegetarian cooking and the cookbooks and websites I use to educate myself. I hope you enjoy it!

Lezlie



Wednesday, November 5, 2008

The Return of the U.S. Presidents Reading Project


I brought up the idea of a U.S. Presidents Reading Project months ago when I first began this blog. Then I pretty much forgot about it.

In honor of the historic 2008 presidential election and our first African American president, I have gone ahead with the launch of the U.S. Presidents Reading Project Blog. Stop on over, take a look, and join me in my history lessons if you like. I hope to see you there!



5 comments:

bermudaonion said...

A great project, but it would take me years to get that on done.

Lezlie said...

Bermudaonion ~ It will take me years also, but I'm just going to pick away at it as the mood strikes me.

Lezlie

Michele at Reader's Respite said...

Very, very cool Lezlie!

Lisa said...

I need another challenge like I need a hole in my head, but will go over and take a look. I'm all fired up politically now.

Lezlie said...

Michele ~ Thanks! I don't suspect there will be lots of takers, but it's there for those who are interested.

Lisa ~ This is one you can take your whole life to do if you want to. No pressure at all! :-)

Lezlie