NOTICE: (Updated March 5, 2010)

Beginning December 19, 2009, Books 'N Border Collies will be posting but only intermittently while I pursue personal goals. I plan to share some reading I'm doing, but there will be no reviews. I will, however, be sharing my exploration of vegetarian cooking and the cookbooks and websites I use to educate myself. I hope you enjoy it!

Lezlie



Saturday, October 18, 2008

RAT: Hour 4




Let's see. . . I'm 60 pages into Auster's Man In The Dark. I'll be hard pressed to come up with a sentence to sum it up for my review as there are so many elements involved. But here's what you really want to know: Excellent book! And highly recommended as a quick read for anyone else in the Read-A-Thon who was wondering. :-)

I haven't brewed up any of my new tea yet, but that Diet Mountain Dew is going down quite well, as usual.



2 comments:

Darlene said...

Yahooooo Lezlie, having an excellent book to read definitely helps!

Lezlie said...

Dar ~ It does. And it reads fast, which is nice. That way I feel like I'm making progress and I can maybe have more than one book finished when all is said and done today.

Lezlie