NOTICE: (Updated March 5, 2010)

Beginning December 19, 2009, Books 'N Border Collies will be posting but only intermittently while I pursue personal goals. I plan to share some reading I'm doing, but there will be no reviews. I will, however, be sharing my exploration of vegetarian cooking and the cookbooks and websites I use to educate myself. I hope you enjoy it!

Lezlie



Saturday, October 18, 2008

RAT: Hour 0




About five minutes to take off! I don't expect my final totals to be overly impressive, but if I can just get a bunch of reading in today that I may not have gotten otherwise, that's perfect! Really, I'm just looking forward to hanging out with all of you for the day. :-) First up, finish David Sedaris' Naked. I'm on the last essay about the nudist trailer park. It's a good way to wake up!

See you in an hour!



3 comments:

Thoughts of Joy said...

Happy Reading, Lezlie!

Anonymous said...

Good luck with your reading.

Lezlie said...

Joy & Bermudaonion ~ Thank you! I'm so excited to be participating this time!

Lezlie