NOTICE: (Updated March 5, 2010)

Beginning December 19, 2009, Books 'N Border Collies will be posting but only intermittently while I pursue personal goals. I plan to share some reading I'm doing, but there will be no reviews. I will, however, be sharing my exploration of vegetarian cooking and the cookbooks and websites I use to educate myself. I hope you enjoy it!

Lezlie



Wednesday, January 30, 2008

2008 Pub Challenge

OK. This is it. My last challenge for the year. (Now you can laugh. . .) At least 8 books published in 2008. The cool part? I plan on all audiobooks so I can keep up with some of the authors and series I've read that are still currently publishing. The list may change depending on what is actually released. Sadly, publishing omniscience is not one of my fortes. Wouldn't that be cool if it was, though? :-)

**FINISHED**

Completed: 8/8 as of July 8, 2008

The Serpent's Tale -- Ariana Franklin
The Devil's Bones -- Jefferson Bass
The Road To Cana -- Anne Rice
The Romanov Bride -- Robert Alexander
Compulsion -- Jonathan Kellerman
Mistress of the Sun -- Sandra Gulland
Stealing Athena -- Karen Essex
The Aviary Gate -- Katie Hickman

Potentials:

The Broken Window -- Jeffery Deaver
Phantom Prey -- John Sandford
Killer View -- Ridley Pearson
Revelation -- C.J. Sansom
Chasing Darkness -- Robert Crais
Devil's Bones -- Kathy Reichs

I'm thinking I might need to host a challenge next year. I'll call it The "Finish Your Challenges from Last Year" Challenge. Ha!

Lezlie

No comments: