NOTICE: (Updated March 5, 2010)

Beginning December 19, 2009, Books 'N Border Collies will be posting but only intermittently while I pursue personal goals. I plan to share some reading I'm doing, but there will be no reviews. I will, however, be sharing my exploration of vegetarian cooking and the cookbooks and websites I use to educate myself. I hope you enjoy it!

Lezlie



Wednesday, July 15, 2009

BBAW 2009 Coming Sept. 14-18, 2009



I'm so excited! Hard-working Amy from My Friend Amy just announced Book Blogger Appreciation Week 2009!! It even has it's own blog this year! If you weren't around for the fun last year, you are in for a huge treat!

Stop on by the official BBAW 2009 blog, get your blog registered, and get ready for one of the most exciting events in the book blogosphere!!



2 comments:

Serena said...

I've registered and can't wait to see what amy has in store

Lezlie said...

Serena ~ Yay! This was such an amazing event last year, and I'm sure it will be just as fun this time around!

Lezlie