NOTICE: (Updated March 5, 2010)

Beginning December 19, 2009, Books 'N Border Collies will be posting but only intermittently while I pursue personal goals. I plan to share some reading I'm doing, but there will be no reviews. I will, however, be sharing my exploration of vegetarian cooking and the cookbooks and websites I use to educate myself. I hope you enjoy it!

Lezlie



Wednesday, July 16, 2008

News from Catherine Delors!


For those of you who are fans of Mistress of the Revolution (and those who will be), Ms. Delors was kind enough to stop by Books 'N Border Collies and leave a message with a little teaser:

Thank you so much, Lezlie, for this great review! And what better time than Bastille Day.

Now, you will be happy to hear that my second book, tentatively titled _For the King_ is completed, and that I am working on my third one.

The publication date for Book 2 is 2009, nothing more specific yet. For more info, see this post on my blog:


http://blog.catherinedelors.com/2008/04/04/my-second-novel-for-the-king.aspx


The link she left has information about not only her next book that will leave you even more excited to get your hands on it next year, but if you read through the Comments, there are tidbits about her third book. I'm not sure I can wait until 2010!!! Go on! Go check it out!



No comments: