NOTICE: (Updated March 5, 2010)

Beginning December 19, 2009, Books 'N Border Collies will be posting but only intermittently while I pursue personal goals. I plan to share some reading I'm doing, but there will be no reviews. I will, however, be sharing my exploration of vegetarian cooking and the cookbooks and websites I use to educate myself. I hope you enjoy it!

Lezlie



Saturday, August 1, 2009

And The Winner Is . . .




Wanda!!



Wanda has won an autographed copy of James A. Levine's The Blue Notebook!! I purchased the book when I went to see the author speak, so the money will be donated to The International Center for Missing and Exploited Children. Congratulations, Wanda, and thank you to everyone who entered the drawing. Be sure to come back soon, as I have a few more fun drawings waiting in the wings . . .



6 comments:

bermudaonion said...

Congratulations Wanda!

Jo-Jo said...

Wanda is one lucky gal!

wisteria said...

Congrats to Wanda!!!

Kristen Howe said...

Congrats Wanda. Thanks for commenting on my blog Lezlie. Did I do it right? I still have ways to go in 5 months.

Lezlie said...

Bermudaonion, Jo-Jo & Wisteria ~ Wanda is a lucky girl!

Kristen ~ Looks like you're doing lots of stuff right! :-)

Lezlie

Serena said...

COngrats to the winner