NOTICE: (Updated March 5, 2010)

Beginning December 19, 2009, Books 'N Border Collies will be posting but only intermittently while I pursue personal goals. I plan to share some reading I'm doing, but there will be no reviews. I will, however, be sharing my exploration of vegetarian cooking and the cookbooks and websites I use to educate myself. I hope you enjoy it!

Lezlie



Monday, September 7, 2009

Book Giveaway: THE DEVIL'S QUEEN by Jeanne Kalogridis


**This drawing is now closed. Thanks to all the entrants and good luck to all!**


Yup. I'm doing it again!!

After the great response to the last time I gave away a copy of Jeanne Kalogridis' latest novel, the publisher most kindly sent me copies to give away! This time I have three hardcover copies of THE DEVIL'S QUEEN to offer up! (In case you're curious, here were my thoughts on the book.)

Leave me a comment on this post along with an email address if it is not easily available through your profile, and I'll enter you in the drawing. Everyone is eligible and in honor of BBAW coming up, I will take entries until 6:00 pm Central Time, Saturday, September 19, 2009. The winners will be announced Sunday, Sept. 20.

Good luck, Everyone!!