NOTICE: (Updated March 5, 2010)

Beginning December 19, 2009, Books 'N Border Collies will be posting but only intermittently while I pursue personal goals. I plan to share some reading I'm doing, but there will be no reviews. I will, however, be sharing my exploration of vegetarian cooking and the cookbooks and websites I use to educate myself. I hope you enjoy it!

Lezlie



Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Book Giveaway: The Devil's Queen by Jeanne Kalogridis


**THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED. THANK YOU, EVERYONE!**


I've decided this book is just too good not to share with one of my lucky readers! If you're not familiar with Jeanne Kalogridis or The Devil's Queen, check out my thoughts here. I'll be purchasing another copy and sending it along to one of you!! Leave a comment on this post before Friday, Aug. 14, 2009 for entry in the drawing. International readers are eligible! The winner will be announced Saturday, Aug. 15, 2009. If your email address isn't available in your profile, leave that information also so I can contact you if you're the lucky one!

Best of luck to all!