NOTICE: (Updated March 5, 2010)

Beginning December 19, 2009, Books 'N Border Collies will be posting but only intermittently while I pursue personal goals. I plan to share some reading I'm doing, but there will be no reviews. I will, however, be sharing my exploration of vegetarian cooking and the cookbooks and websites I use to educate myself. I hope you enjoy it!

Lezlie



Friday, January 30, 2009

In My Book, He's An All-Star



Big sigh. Once again, Big Al has been snubbed. No All-Star status for him, even though he is one of the only three guys in the NBA with a 20 point/10 rebound average for the season, and the Timberwolves currently hold the best record in the league for 2009. (Just for the record, the other two are in the All-Star lineup.) And our rookie Kevin Love was not invited to the Freshman/Sophomore game despite his outstanding play and high rookie ranking. Grrrrrrr. No respect.


Our time is coming! Until then, these guys are All-Stars in my book!
Go Wolves!!!



No comments: