NOTICE: (Updated March 5, 2010)

Beginning December 19, 2009, Books 'N Border Collies will be posting but only intermittently while I pursue personal goals. I plan to share some reading I'm doing, but there will be no reviews. I will, however, be sharing my exploration of vegetarian cooking and the cookbooks and websites I use to educate myself. I hope you enjoy it!

Lezlie



Saturday, September 13, 2008

Win THE OTHER QUEEN by Philippa Gregory


I just saw this giveaway posted at The Literate Housewife. She is giving away an autographed copy of Philippa Gregory's The Other Queen! Click on over and check out the scavenger hunt she's hosting to win. Very fun! (See my review for a preview of this fantastic prize.)

There is one more day to enter the Michelle Moran Giveaway here on Book 'N Border Collies. Entries close tomorrow and midnight, the drawing will be done on Monday, and the winner announced Tuesday, release day for The Heretic Queen. Good luck to all the entrants. I wish everyone could win!



No comments: