NOTICE: (Updated March 5, 2010)

Beginning December 19, 2009, Books 'N Border Collies will be posting but only intermittently while I pursue personal goals. I plan to share some reading I'm doing, but there will be no reviews. I will, however, be sharing my exploration of vegetarian cooking and the cookbooks and websites I use to educate myself. I hope you enjoy it!

Lezlie



Wednesday, September 24, 2008

For Cheezburger/Obama Fans




How cute is that?? The only thing I would change is the last line. I think it should be "Kittehs for Obama". :-) I know lots of us are LOLCats fans, so when I saw this it brought a huge smile to my face, and, of course, I had to share. You can get it on t-shirts, sweatshirts, pins, book bags, all kinds of stuff. Just click here! I didn't see any McCain ones, but, admittedly, I didn't look very hard. But if you check out Cafe Press, they have some great merchandise for both sides!

Don't forget to watch the debate Friday night!



2 comments:

Andi said...

Yes! "Kittehs" would be purrrrrfect.

Lezlie said...

Andi ~ Maybe we could have one made special. :-)

Lezlie