NOTICE: (Updated March 5, 2010)

Beginning December 19, 2009, Books 'N Border Collies will be posting but only intermittently while I pursue personal goals. I plan to share some reading I'm doing, but there will be no reviews. I will, however, be sharing my exploration of vegetarian cooking and the cookbooks and websites I use to educate myself. I hope you enjoy it!

Lezlie



Tuesday, April 27, 2010

This Totally Rocks!


This is amazing! A guys' a capella group getting their Lady Gaga on! I love these guys!



I can't get it on here exactly right, but if you want to see the "widescreen" version, click here.



9 comments:

Shelley said...

Love it! I would love to see them perform this one stage for a better view. I can't wait to show this to my kids when they get home!

Lezlie said...

Hi, Shelley! It's so fun, isn't it? They look like they're having a great time.

Lezlie

Anonymous said...

This is just AWESOME! Woo!

Lezlie said...

Matt ~ I hear you! I'm a huge Gaga fan, and I thought they did her proud. :-)

Lezlie

Thoughts of Joy said...

Thanks for sharing this! I LOVE IT!!! I just sent the link to several friends and family. :)

Ladytink_534 said...

Lol. This was really, really great!!! The main singer (the one in the hat) looks quite a bit like my husband's cousin.

Lezlie said...

Thoughts of Joy ~ It was too much fun *not* to share. I'm glad you've passed it on!

Ladytink ~ A hidden talent, maybe? :-)

Lezlie

Lezlie said...

Jeane ~ Thank you so much! I'm so excited to add them to my cool collection of bookmarks I've won from you. I use them all the time!

Lezlie

Lezlie said...

Jeane ~ Sorry about deleting your post, but I couldn't find another way to remove the street info. I'm still really excited about the bookmarks! :-)

Lezlie