NOTICE: (Updated March 5, 2010)

Beginning December 19, 2009, Books 'N Border Collies will be posting but only intermittently while I pursue personal goals. I plan to share some reading I'm doing, but there will be no reviews. I will, however, be sharing my exploration of vegetarian cooking and the cookbooks and websites I use to educate myself. I hope you enjoy it!

Lezlie



Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy Friday!


I was looking for a cute pic of the boys to post for a lazy Friday, but when I saw this I couldn't quit laughing, so here it is. My sister and her husband at a Halloween Party a couple of years ago:


Did I mention she works for a local billionaire and he's a chiropractor? No, I wouldn't believe it either if I didn't know them. :-)

Love ya, guys!! And Happy Friday!



9 comments:

joanna said...

Fantastic! I'm sure they love that you shared this with the world! :-)

Lezlie said...

Joanna ~ Shhhh! I haven't told them yet. :-)

Lezlie

zetor said...

Fame at last !!!! Hope you have a great weekend.

Jo-Jo said...

Oh that is hillarious! Thanks for sharing it with us.

Lezlie said...

Zetor ~ I may need to become their talent agent after this! :-)

Jo-Jo ~ That was a really fun night. My brother, sister and I don't get together outside of holiday family gatherings very often, so it was pretty special!

Lezlie

Amy @ Passages to the Past said...

Haha! That is too funny...what great costumes. I've never been one to dress up, but my mom and aunt have some great photos like this. I also have one where my mom and dad dressed up like Sandy and Danny from Grease in the last scene of the movie. I have to say that my mom rocked that spandex or whatever it was outfit of Olivia Newton John's!

Lezlie said...

Amy ~ I'm not a dresser-upper either, but I love seeing the creative costumes other people come up with. It's great when Mom looks good in Spendex! :-)

Lezlie

Teddy Rose said...

That is hilarious! Thanks for making me laugh!

Lezlie said...

Teddy Rose ~ You are most welcome! Always happy to be of assistance! :-)

Lezlie